Saturday, March 28, 2015

Introductions are in order



Hi, my name is Leticia, but my friends call me Letty.  I started this blog as a way to try to help people who used to be just like me.  In February of 2014 I reach an all time high, or an all time low.  Depends on how you look at it.  My weight had climbed up to 280 pounds.  The most I have EVER weighed.  And after years of abusing food, I decided to do something about it.  I started watching what I was eating, in other words counting calories.  Yes, I'm a calorie counter.  I started working out and for the first 3 months...nothing happened.  Well, actually I lost a grand total of 3 pounds.  But I didn't give up.  I could have.  Lord knows it wouldn't have been the first time.  This time, though, I wanted to see what would happen if I saw this new healthy lifestyle through.  So I kept on plugging away.  And lo and behold the weight started coming off.  Now 13 months after I started I have lost 121.4 pounds.  I'm still 8.6 pounds from my goal.  And my journey is far from over, in fact it's just the second leg has just begun.

1 comment: