Sunday, March 29, 2015

1 step forward 2 steps back


About 13 years ago I my weight was at an all time high of 200 pounds. So I decided to try to go to Weigh of Life...remember that program. I took the pills and followed the diet plan. I lost 20 pounds in 2 months. But that was all I could do. I don't like taking pills and the diet plan was crazy. No eating after 2 pm. What kind of crap is that? So I stopped going. And over the past 13 years I gained back those 20 that I lost plus about 40 more. Then 7 years ago I decided to try the starvation diet. And Sweating to the Oldies...I still love to do Sweating to the Oldies it's fun. And I lost about 30 pounds. But starving myself was not the answer. And I gained back those 30 pound in no time and put on an extra 70. Last February I weighed in at 280 pounds! That was the highest I had ever weighed. And I finally decided it was time to make a change. I changed my lifestyle. Trying to eat as healthy as possible. Exercising regularly. After a few months the weight started coming off. I set goals for myself:
Get under 200 pounds by Feb. 2015
Lose 100 pounds by July 2015
Reach my goal weight of 150 by Feb. 2017 which is my 40th birthday.

I accomplished my first goal on Dec. 1st 2014, two months ahead of schedule.
I accomplished my second goal Jan. 26, 2015! 6 months ahead of schedule!
And I can't wait to see when I will accomplish my 3rd goal.

Is that my last goal? NO WAY. My ultimate goal is to maintain my healthy lifestyle for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment